Thursday, September 2, 2010

Updates and Unexpected Surprises

So I've realised that my blog's layout is somewhat bland.  The title "Nathan's Year in Vietnam" is not much to write home about either.  However, at this point I'm not quite sure what to name my experience yet.  I could make some lame pun like "Making Some Hanoise" or try (and probably fail) to write something in Vietnamese, but I feel at this point it seems silly to title an experience I haven't had yet.

However, my Vietnamese experience will certainly be kicked up a couple notches tomorrow. Apparently my host family would like me to move in tomorrow instead of Sunday.  Although unexpected, I'm pretty excited for the move.

Hopefully I will get some pictures up soon.  I need a card reader for my camera.  I will try to buy one as soon as I can.     

4 comments:

  1. Hi, glad you will be moving in w/ your host family soon. I like your initial title, it's short and sweet and to the point. Love ya, Non

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nathan, having trouble posting a comment...anyway, glad you are meeting your host family soon. I like your current BLOG title, it's short and sweet and succinct. Please let me know if you receive this...hugs, Non

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know; I kind of like Hanoise. And I really like the new background -- blog noir. I can't wait for the pictures. Can you get one of you on a bike in traffic? -- Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should´ve gone with the pun...its so you, and it made me chuckle, unlike the last vietnam pun/joke you tried to make that was an epic fail...ha

    anywho, i miss you...and facebook misses you too. it´s weird having to come here to post on your ´´wall´´ lol but that´s just coming from a facebook addict of course

    double anywho...hope all is well :)

    ps bolivia says hi!

    ReplyDelete